1. What are your operating hours?
Our office hours are from 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. However, we do need you to make an appointment with us over the chat or phone prior to visiting.
2. Visiting us outside operating hours?
Contact us anyway, we may be able to open our door just for you.
3. How do I contact you?
You can reach us via our live-chat, simply click on the bottom right chat icon and start chatting with us. Or alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can I pick up my purchase from your warehouse?
Absolutely. Simply select the pick-up option at the checkout counter and we will be in touch with you once we processed the order to arrange a time for you to come. We will always try to accommodate your time.
5. Do your prices include GST?
6. What is the warranty for your product?
Most of our furniture piece comes with a 12 months manufacturer warranty. They will be noted within each product’s page under the product description as you shop.
7. I want to buy an item but it is currently out of stock, what do I do?
Fred not, simply chat to us or email us, we may have some on its way to our warehouse.
8. I really like the design and I’d love to have it made in another color, what do I do?
Again, chat with us, or email us, we may just be able to custom made it just for you.
9. I changed my mind on a purchase, what do I do?
It is really important to us that you love your purchase from Luco. If you purchase an item from us and find it not fitting your home or premise, simply chat to us online or email us. Here in Luco, we provide 14 days change of mind returns, we will get back to you as soon as we can!
10. Do you guys deliver outside Victoria?
We now deliver to most postcodes statewide. Simply enter the postcode you wish for the furniture to be delivered at the checkout page to find out. However, if the system provide the message saying that “There are no shipping options available.” feel free to contact us, we will see what we can do to sort out for you.
11. Product safety tips
This is very important for toppling hazard, especially when you have small childrens in the house.
Following is the list that is highly recommded to prevent furniture toppling.
- Attach, mount, bolt or otherwise secure furniture to walls and floors.
- Do not put heavy items on top shelves of bookcases.
- Discourage small children from climbing on furniture.
- Do not put tempting items such as favourite toys on top of furniture that encourage children to climb up and reach.
- Do not place unstable furniture near where children play.
- Put locking devices on all drawers and doors to prevent children opening them and using them as steps.
These devices can be obtained cheaply in hardware stores. If you need help finding them, please feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to assist you with that.