Delivery & Pickup
Luco currently offers delivery service and warehouse pickup which you can select from during the checkout process.
You are welcome to pick up from our Melbourne warehouse at no charge. Our warehouse address is: 64 Levanswell Rd ,Moorabbin VIC 3189.
You will receive confirmation via email and phone call when your order is ready for collection.
Your order must be picked up within 14 days from the date that you receive the confirmation email that your order is ready to be picked up. When the due date falls to our office close day, the due date will be deferred to next opening day. We reserve the right to cancel the order if the order is not picked up by the due date unless prior arrangement has been made with us. You will receive a refund of the amount you paid minus 20 % restocking fee.
We ask that you bring wrappings or materials that can help protect your furniture during transportation back.
a. Delivery schedule
We will call/email you to arrange a delivery date and estimated delivery timing – usually within 24 hours when order is placed. Delivery timing is subject to slot availability, however we will to try our best to accomodate you. We may need you to lend us a hand if the furniture is too heavy or bulky to handle by us alone.
If no one is present to receive the delivery on the scheduled date, a re-delivery will have to be arranged and you will be charged again for the delivery fee.
b. Coverage area
Our delivery service is only available for certain Victorian addresses, mainly the metropolitan area. Feel free to contact us to check.
Items cannot be delivered to PO Box, we suggest you use street address when placing orders.
c. Receiving items
We want to ensure that your purchase arrives perfectly, hence please help us check the condition of the items when you receive them.
On delivery, you or someone appointed by you should carefully inspect the item(s) before we leave your premise. Any defects or damages should be reported immediately to our delivery staffs and noted on the delivery copy. We will then bring the defective item(s) back for thorough inspection so that we understand the root of the problem and improve our service.
You will receive a new piece/fixed piece as soon as it becomes available. Alternatively, you will also be provided with the option for a full refund for the defective piece should you not wish to wait until the piece becomes available.
d. Reasonable access
It is the duty of the customer to ensure that there is reasonable access for our delivery staffs to move the furnitures to your intended location otherwise you will be charged again for subsequent delivery. It is recommended that you:
– Make sure that the pathway to where you want to put your furnitures are clear of any obstructions. Our delivery staffs will not remove any furniture that is already in the premise or assist in removing electronics and fragile items. They will not be held responsible for any damages to the property or goods if reasonable access has not been organised.
– Make sure that the pathway is safe for our staffs to bring the item(s) to your desired location.
– Lay protective layers such as rugs, covers to protect floors or carpets.
– Double check and make sure that the furniture measurements fit the door, the lift and all entryway. Item(s) that do not fit, will likely to be cancelled which will need to be delivered back to our warehouse with an additional fee.
– Prepare the above prior the arrival of our delivery staffs. Otherwise this would jeopardise the punctuality of other upcoming delivery.
e. Unacceptably high delivery charges
On very rare occasion, there may be unacceptably high delivery charges for an order to be delivered. We reserve the right to contact you to request for further delivery fee or to cancel an order with full refund prior dispatching the order.